Yes, there are easy pickings when it comes to meme’s and those around us that we love (or hate), but what about some off the wall reasons to hit someone with a face full of meme? Out of the ordinary things to make fun of people for are not easily dependable, and you may land on something that makes them madder than something regular.
- Dancing– Some low hanging fruit here, but the way people dance has been laughed at since the beginning of time. We have seen plenty videos of it, but a meme is quick and to the point.
- Snoring– The best thing about snoring is that unless you have proof, no one thinks they do it. That is unless you have a mouthpiece like Zyppah, or some other snoring remedy. It’s something that hits to the core but at the same time isn’t really mean. Half of people snore, it’s not big deal.
- Singing– Still don’t really see these meme’s yet. There are horrible sounding singers as far as the eye can see, and having family trust you enough to do it around you is dangerous if you want it to be.
- Favorite anything– Can be a book, movie, song, band. If it’s embarrassing and you know it, you can let everyone else know with a sweet meme. Have a sister that still likes Hanson? Let her new work friends know.
- Old pictures– Always funny. Instead of just posting that old picture of your husband on his page for his birthday, throw some words on it to make it extra funny. It will make it more personal and funnier.